At Friends of Internationals, we create opportunities for you to share cultures and build friendships with other ASU students and American families.
We host special events every month to give you the opportunity to meet others and make new friends. Some of our events include:
- Experience the Grand Canyon - hiking and sightseeing
- Hiking South Mountain, Superstition Mountains, Saguaro Lake, Woods Canyon Lake, and Sedona
- Dinner and entertainment in an American family's home
- Visit the Phoenix Zoo
- Karaoke & dinner with new friends
- Special holiday program and meal for Christmas and Easter
Each Friday night, we provide a convenient place to gather and meet new friends for dinner and a time of discussion. We meet at the C3 building, located right on Mill Avenue across from the ASU Music Building. Meals are provided at no cost to ASU students who attend and participate in our spiritual discussion afterwards.
Fill out our contact form, and we'll give you a reminder each week about our Friday dinner meetings.